We are thrilled that you will be joining us on Nantucket. Whether you are a Nantucket regular or it is your first visit to the island, we want to remind you of some do's and don’ts to help keep Nantucket fun and safe for everyone.
- Keep music to a level that neighbors cannot hear.
- Turn off outdoor lights when they are not actively in use.
- Respect recycling protocols.
- Be friendly and courteous to all neighbors, Nantucketers and visitors alike. The island work force makes Nantucket vacations possible and they greatly appreciate your kindness and respect.
- Never block a neighbor’s driveway.
- Slow down and be aware of children and animals.
- Don’t blast the music with the windows or roof down.
- Be courteous and alternate at intersections.
- Follow all parking rules. A yellow line means no parking.
- If you want to drive onto the beach, be sure to get the proper permits.
- Clean up after yourself and leave only footprints on the beach.
- If your dog is joining you on Nantucket, please follow leash laws and pick up after him/her.